Information pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - COOKIES
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any changes in this policy will take effect from the date of publication on the Site.
view of the complete information accessible from the website.
• Data controller
Agria Checchi Silvano Spa - Email:
• Types of data processed
Cookies are text files that a website sends to user terminals (browsers) which allow the site manager to recognize individual visits made by users.
Cookies, usually present in users' browsers in very large numbers and sometimes even with characteristics of long temporal persistence, are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users who access the servers etc.
While browsing a site, the user may also receive cookies on his terminal which are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties") on which some elements may reside such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site the user is visiting.
• Categories of interested parties
The processing activities carried out are aimed at the following categories of interested parties: Site/application users
• Purpose of the processing and condition that makes the processing lawful
1. CKS - Cookies used subject to consent
With your consent the Owner may use categories of cookies for profiling and/or remarketing purposes. In the absence of your consent, the Owner will not be able to propose advertising messages in line with your interests/preferences.
Condition of Lawfulness of Processing: Consent - Art. 6. c.]. et. to. GDPR
Purpose of the processing: 1) Use of profiling/advertising cookies for the configuration and management of advertising campaigns carried out on the "Facebook" platform and Google display network.: 2) Use of Technical Statistical Cookies with Non-anonymized IP in order to produce related statistics to the use of the site/application by the user.
• Nature of the contribution:
Optional - Failure to provide consent will make it impossible for the Data Controller to promote its products/services on third-party sites other than that of the Data Controller.
• Personal data retention period:
The period of use of the remarketing cookies used by this site is 30 days for Google Adwords and 30 days for the social network Facebook.
• Method of Processing: The Processing is carried out mainly with IT tools.
Condition of Lawfulness of Processing: Contract Execution - Art. 6. c.1.let. b. GDPR
Purpose of the processing: 1) Use of Technical and Technical Session Cookies to guarantee the correct functioning of the site/application, as well as ensure the provision of the Services offered by the Owner, requested by the contractor or the user (see art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Code); 2) Use of Technical Statistical Cookies with anonymized IP in order to produce aggregate statistics relating to the use of the site/application by the user.
Nature of the provision: Mandatory - technical cookies are necessary for the functioning of the site. Blocking cookies by the user will make it impossible to use the services of the site/application.
Personal data retention period:
See type of each cookie used
Methods of Treatment
The treatment is mainly performed with intormatic instruments.
Data transfer outside the EU
Personal data is processed exclusively within the European Union.
Recipients of the treatment
Data Processor: DATA PROCESSOR:
Person Designated for Processing: DATA CONTROLLER; EMPLOYEE.
Cookie management methods
In any case, the Data Controller informs you that you can prevent the installation of any type of cookie through your browser settings. However, if you choose to delete or refuse session and security cookies, the Data Controller may not be able to provide the services on the website for technical, security, and/or fraud prevention reasons.
Furthermore, please note that you can always delete cookies installed on your device through your browser settings. To learn how to prevent cookie installation or delete existing cookies on your device, the Data Controller invites you to follow the instructions based on the browser you are using.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click on More Settings in the top right.
- Scroll down and click on Advanced.
- Click on Content settings in the "Privacy and security" section.
- Click on Cookies.
- Here you can:
- Enable cookies: activate the option next to "Blocked."
- Disable cookies: deactivate the option to allow sites to save and read cookie data.
For more information, visit Google Chrome support.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the URL input window.
- Select Options from the menu.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Go to the History section.
- Under History settings, select Use custom settings.
- To enable cookies, check the Accept cookies from websites option; to disable them, uncheck the option.
For more information, visit Mozilla Firefox support.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button and then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab, in Settings, select Advanced, and choose whether to allow, block, or be prompted for first-party and third-party cookies.
For more information, visit Microsoft support.
- Open the Safari browser.
- Click on Safari, select Preferences, and press Privacy.
- In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari should accept cookies from websites.
- To view which sites have stored cookies, click Details.
For more information, visit Apple support.
Safari iOS (mobile devices): To choose cookie blocking in Safari, go to Settings > Safari > Block all cookies.
For more information, visit Apple support.
- Open the Opera browser.
- Click Preferences, then Advanced, and finally, Cookie.
- Select one of the following options:
- Accept all cookies.
- Accept cookies only from the site you visit: third-party cookies will be rejected.
- Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved.
For more information, visit Opera blogs.
For further insights on managing or disabling third-party cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
The user can revoke consent at any time using the tools provided by the Data Controller. Regarding the treatments described in this Notice, as a data subject, you may, under the conditions provided by the GDPR, exercise the rights stipulated in Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, including the following rights:
- Right of access – Article 15 GDPR.
- Right to rectification – Article 16 GDPR.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) – Article 17 GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing – Article 18 GDPR.
- Right to data portability – Article 20 GDPR.
- Right to object – Article 21 GDPR.
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making – Article 22 GDPR.
In addition to the above rights, you may also:
- File a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority: www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The exercise of your rights as a data subject is free under Article 12 GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, including their repetitiveness, the Data Controller may charge a reasonable fee or deny the request.
Finally, the Data Controller may request additional information necessary to confirm the identity of the data subject.
Technical cookie used for the Joomla template
|Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Ireland Limited)
Pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679, it is also possible to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if it is believed that the processing violates the aforementioned Regulation.